Whether you have a business or just love to take photos Fall can be a downer of a season. Lots of flowers, and bushes are starting to go away the air is really cool and you don't feel much like wandering around to take photos. But, there is still hope out there. There are things to photograph so don't pack away your gear quite yet.
These are 10 things you can photograph:
1. Fall foliage is amazing! Spend an afternoon looking for the brightest and most amazing trees and scenic areas to photograph.
2. Just because the leafs are on the ground doesn't mean they don't make a wonderful pattern. Pick out your favorites.
3. Many gardens also have indoor gardens which you might walk right by during the summer, but now you can explore them. Same goes for public greenhouses in your area.
4. Perfect time to take those Holiday photos. Find a nice setting outdoors or stay warm in the comfort of your own home.
5. Treat yourself and your family by hiring a local photographer to take nice photos for you. Us photographers sometimes forget to get photos of ourselves.
6. Have a new lens? When was the last time you used your macro lens?
7. Explore with depth of field. Go to the store and buy a bag of small figurines and do a photo shoot.
8. When was the last time you did self portraits?
9. Always wanted to be a food photographer? Put together your best meal and wow your family and friends.
10. Find a new walking trail and bring your camera with you. Don't photograph the obvious.
These are just a few tips to help you stay inspired through the cold seasons.
Let me know if you had any other ideas!