Looking for a good wedding photographer is very difficult. There are tons of options, all kinds of price ranges, glamorous websites, tons of packages, and it can get very confusing trying to figure out who will cover you wedding the way you want.
With the creation of digital cameras there are tons of people rushing to take photos and to make a few dollars. They think photography is simple and that they can make easy money.
Unfortunately some of these people haven't taken the time to study photography or master their equipment.
Low prices don't always mean a bargain.
I have compiled a few questions you can ask a wedding photographer you are interested in hiring:
1. How many weddings have you done?
2. Do you have backup equipment?
3. What equipment do you use?
4. How long have you been taking photos with a DSLR?
5. Can I see your portfolio?