This past weekend Danila and Kenny got married in Western, MA.
It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding. They had pig roasts, bon fires, lots of dancing and of course lots of fun. Everyone came together for the reception and later enjoyed a fun reception with great music and a quite busy dance floor.
From where I was standing it looked as though everyone had known each other for years. It was clearly a very tight nit group of family and friends.
I was very happy to capture this wedding full of laughter and tons of personalities.
Congratulations Danila and Kenny!!
Please enjoy this previous of images from the wedding!
" Hi Tomas,
We chose the pictures we would like in the album. I know you told me between 80-100 but I couldn't control myself and picked 108. Can you try and fit all of them? If you cannot let me know and I will try and get rid of some. You did a great job. Thank you!
Just got it! It looks great, we love it. Thanks so much for everything!
I must say that anytime I get an opportunity to photograph someone I know it means that much more. Not only do I love photography, but I also enjoy sharing those moments with them.
I've know Megan for many years and was happy to photograph her sweet sixteen party.
There were games, lots of balloons, gifts, cake, lots of glitter and mostly laughter.
Booking an engagement session is always a great idea..
Let me share with you some key benefits.
1. If you ask your wedding photographer for an engagement session as well they can often give you a package deal. It doesn't have to be a huge expense. Ask and see what it may cost to include in your custom package.
2. Getting to know your wedding photographer other than on the wedding day is highly recommended. By working with your photographer for a couple hours you'll be able to see how they interact with you, and feel more comfortable around them. Some couples are a bit shy when it comes to getting photos taken and that could be pretty nerve wrecking on the wedding day where everything is fast paced, but you are followed around by a photographer. By having an engagement session you'll start to feel more comfortable in front of the camera and increase your confidence for your big day.
3. You can tell your photographer what you like or don't like. Yes, you can always e-mail them prior to the wedding or let them know on the wedding day, but wouldn't it be nice to tell your photographer what angles you don't like or if you're unsure about where to stand. The engagement session is always very relaxed and you can try a variety of poses and looks to see what you like best. There is no rush and will greatly reduce stress levels on your wedding day.
4. You can get some amazing photos that you can put your save the date cards or to share via e-mail or Facebook. Having professional photos to share ahead of the wedding really gets people anxious for the wedding. Snap shots are always nice, but those are taken all the time. An engagement session, done well, will show you at your best and a glimpse of what's to come.
5. You get to pick where the photos will be taken. Much like senior photos an engagement session is built all about you. Do you have a favorite location? Where did you first meet? Where did you propose? Is your childhood home nearby? You get to pick your favorite place (or two) and share that with family and friends.
6. Engagement photos make great gifts, announcement cards, and even mini engagement books.
So when planning your wedding and looking for a wedding photographer make sure to ask about engagement sessions. Most wedding photographers offer them and are more than thrilled to share a few with you in preparation for your wedding.
All I can say is wow!
I've only had it for a day, but am pretty impressed so far.
Right out of the box you can tell that this is a pro lens. It has the gold ring on the top and is built solid. It is primarily plastic, but has a nice weight to it. If you had the 105mm 2.8D as I did you will see that this lens is clearly heavier.
Some things I like about this lens already:
- The lens itself does not extend when focusing closer to the subject. All the elements are within.
- The autofocus is super silent and seems to be faster than on my other lens.
- The focusing wheel is large and is smooth to operate.
- I haven't tried shooting towards a light source yet to check the Nano crystal coating, but I'm hoping there will be a big improvement.
- It just feels solid and really well built.
- The connectors are all metal and it is weather sealed (haven't tested and hope I don't have to)
- It has VR! I'll need that at the wedding next weekend.
I plan on taking a lot of photos with this lens in the near future.
Overall I am very satisfied and if you are serious about macro photography
WELCOME TO THE BLOG
Please use the search bar below to find what you're looking for or click on the category that interests you.
Thanks for visiting!